If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Vaccine Q&A
- Vaccine Policies FAQ
- FAQ aux questions sur les politiques de vaccination
- CUPE ONTARIO (Oct 13 2021) Vaccine Policy Info CUPE Townhall
- Self-Collection for COVID 19 Antigen Rapid Testing VIDEO
- CUPE ONTARIO (Sept 14 2021): Vaccine Policy Town Hall
- Provincial government vaccination and disclosure programs for schools – FAQ
- COVID-19: What if I can’t go back to work?
- La COVID-19: et si je ne peux pas retourner au travail?
- Have you been exposed to COVID-19 in the workplace?
- Aves-vous été exposé à COVID-19 sur le lieu de travail?
The above documents explain what to do in case of COVID-19 exposure in the workplace
This document explains the claim process, including which forms must be filled out by the employee and which forms are filled out by the employer.
Centre Health and Safety:
Suspected or Confirmed COVID-19 – What to Do?
This document explains what to do in case a child or worker is suspected of or confirmed to have COVID-19
Parent and Guardian Management Checklist
This document outlines screening, self-assessment, and drop-off/pick-up processes
Child Management Checklist
This document outlines health and safety modifications for daily activities in the workplace
Cleaning and Disinfection Checklist
This document details cleaning and disinfection processes for the workplace
Child Care Now Ottawa and CUPE 2204 have teamed up to provide a joint statement regarding how the Board of Health responded to the asks of child care workers to be vaccinated. Read the statement here.